Norditrack Commercial 1750 Review (2019)
With the name that is synonymous with fitness, the Norditrack Commercial 1750 comes out on top. With a price range of $1500, it has all of the features that anyone will ever need.
Being that they are one of the largest, if not the largest fitness equipment manufacturer, many of the Norditrack products offer more features than other comparable models.
- Motor: The treadmill comes with a powerful 3.8 CHP motor that pushes a top speed of 12 MPH.
- Console: A web-enabled 7″ touchscreen comes equipped with customized workouts and allows you to surf the web or catch up on current events while you workout.
- iFit Ready: Use the treadmill with iFit, a subscription based fitness program that streams data and workouts that display Google Maps street view images. These programs provide a “virtual” workout that will automatically adjust the incline and decline to follow the terrain you see on the display.
- Construction: Commercial grade quality that is built to last.
- Tablet Holder: The adjustable tablet holder allows the user to use their tablets during workouts.
- Workout Apps: There are 38 separate workout programs to choose from, all created by a certified trainer. Calorie, heart rate control, incline, and speed workout programs are included.
- Incline/Decline: With a range of -3% to 15%, you get plenty of variety to your workouts. Setup the incline higher to burn more calorie or lower it to a decline to target different muscle groups.
- Sound System: Use your mp3 player or iPod to enjoy music through the dual 3 inch speakers.
- Heart Rate Monitor: Dual heart rate monitors are built into the handlebars for easy reading.
- Wireless Chest Strap (included): Use the iFit wireless chest strap to monitor your heart rate.
- Runners Flex: Adjust the cushioning on the deck to suit your needs. Turn it on to reduce the impact or turn it off to give you a similar sensation to the road.
- Tread Belt: You get a large 2 ply 22″ x 60″ belt that is designed for durability and a quiet workout.
- Folding: The 1750 is easily folded to conserve space and easy storage.
- Weight Capacity: 300 lbs.
- Warranty: A lifetime frame and motor warranty comes included along with a 5 year parts and electronics warranty and a 2 year labor warranty.
Regardless of your fitness level, the Nordictrack Commercial 1750 still remains one of the most recommended treadmills on the market.
It’s durability, vast amount of programs, and web based console makes it among the favorites.
Compare this model to other treadmills in the similar price range and you’ll find that this is the most complete model.
This treadmill is loaded with features, eliminates the monotony of an average treadmill, and is backed by one of the best warranties.
So, if you’re shopping for a dependable, feature packed treadmill, the Norditrack Commercial 1750 would be the our first choice.
I have had my norditrack 7.5 for a little over a month now and it is broke, the resistance does not work anymore and it makes a ticking noise like it is stuck. When I called to get someone out to help fix it I was put on hold for what seemed to be forever. DO NOT BUY from this company it is a scam!!! I only used my machine 3 times and now I am stuck with a $1000,00 machine that I cannot use and no one in the customer service will help. I cannot believe a company this big is this bad. I wish I had gone with my gut and bought the Bow flex machine instead. This is not over!!!!!!!!!